Monday, June 15, 2015

To Organize-A Love/Hate Relationship

Organizing. Some love it, some hate it. As for me seeing pictures on pinterest, and in magazines of beautifully organized homes looks so motivational...even relaxing to think about my home looking that way. Now,that my son is now almost 10 months old,  I figure it is now time to stop making excuses and start getting my house organized. 

I headed to the store the other day to look at getting some baskets for my home. I love that look, and idea. Pick up, throw in. Easy Peasy. I pick up the group of three baskets to check out the price tag says $20.00... for one basket. ONE. It might be worth considering if it were for all three, but to pay $60.00 for three baskets is insane. That is what I hate about organizing. The price tag. 

Being a stay at home Mom, my husband and I live on a budget and within our means to keep it that way. So, I am on a mission. I am going to organize on a budget and I want to share with you what I do! Over the next few months stay tuned...

All for the Glory of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment